nanoScan® PET/MRI 3T and 7TNovember 5, 2020
NeuViz ACE 16December 27, 2021
The nanoScan® SPECT system images radiotracers with absolute quantification, high sensitivity and high spatial resolution down to 0.3 mm in vivo.
Wide range of patented multiple pinhole collimators available with optimized performance for any applications: from whole-body to focused scanning; imaging of mice, multiple mice, large rats and rabbits; from low energy tracers to theranostic isotopes. Best homogeneity on the market is achieved by helical scanning, while fastest 3D dynamic acquisitions are carried out in full stationary mode without gantry or table motion.
The SPECT system is also available in triple modality combination with our high-end PET systems or integrated with MRI.
High sensitivity and high resolution simultaneously
- Proprietary and patented multiple-pinhole collimator technology offering excellent spatial resolution, high sensitivity and large FOV at the same time
- Cutting edge sensitivity even for high energy isotopes ensured by 9.5 mm thick sodium iodide (NaI:Tl) crystals with large area and minimal detector gaps
- Exclusive imaging performance with ultra-low activity
Absolute quantitative SPECT imaging
- Tera-Tomo™ 3D SPECT reconstruction: real-time Monte Carlo simulation based iterative SPECT reconstruction engine
- Full range of advanced corrections
- CT or MRI based attenuation and scatter correction
- Excellent homogeneity by helical scanning for comparison of regional uptakes
- Time Activity Curve (TAC) generation and calculation of Standardized Uptake Values (SUV)
Fast dynamic SPECT with Full Stationary imaging
- PET-like dynamic imaging capability with list mode data storage
- Completely motionless acquisition providing time-continuous data from the whole cross-section of the animal
- 3D quantitative dynamic imaging with 1-3 second time frames
- Time Activity Curve generation from 3D quantitative results.
Imaging of Multiple and Theranostic isotopes
- Dedicated multiple-pinhole collimators for high-energy imaging
- List mode data acquisition for simultaneous imaging of multiple isotopes, even for simultaneous scanning of PET and SPECT tracers
- 9.5 mm thick NaI:Tl crystals ensuring high sensitivity for high energy gamma photons
- Imaging of theranostic isotopes like 131I, 213Bi, 225Ac and more
High power CT with large field-of-view and high resolution
- Up to 80 W X-ray power enables high performance scanning even for large or multiple animals
- Variable magnification for high resolution imaging with 10 μm isotropic voxel size
- Very high throughput: fast scanning with real-time image reconstruction combined with multiple animal imaging capability
- Iterative image reconstruction for low noise and low dose imaging
- Ultra low dose protocol for follow-up studies with only 1 mSv total body dose to the animal
- Cardiac and respiratory gated acquisitions